We have released several more improvements from the last go-live a week ago until now:
- MetaMask Integration.
- Users who register but have not yet verified their account via email should not be displayed.
- Consider Wallet Account Change Event.
- Showing correct order in Owners and History.
- You end up in an endless loop at Buy Now if there are too few funds instead of getting an error message.
Reset PWD – Captcha.
- Re-Send E-Mail for Account Activiation – Captcha.
- If you click directly on collection or on discover, User on the mobile device, everything is left-aligned.
The spacing at discover, User and at the Collection- Page are not on width 100 and centred in the mobile browser although the classes are the same as in other browsers.
- Cookie banner should be displayed the first time it is called up.
- For Smart Contract Address and Decentralised File Storage, a link to the Blockchain Explorer is displayed with the text.
- Checkout 3. Screen: The Transaction ID must be entered. This can be copied to the clipboard with Copy Icon, just as with Share Links.
- Logo is not displayed in the email (Activate Account/Welcome).
- User Profile – My Items – Here the data is updated after a buying/selling process.
- Item Detail – in the History tab, the Transcation ID is specified under Event: Transfer. This is again a hyperlink to the Blockchain Explorer.
- Buy Now – Screen 1. – as long as the user is not connected to Wallet and we do not yet offer FIAT Payment, the user may not proceed to Screen 2. with Button Submit.
- Item Detail – the Smart Contract Address (NFT Address) must be stored with each item, just like the TokenId.
With the new year 2023, we will start in the Main Net with many new and unique features. 🚀
We would be very happy to receive feedback from you!ewrqwerew
If you discover and report BUGs, you will receive a reward from us as a special thank you. 🙏
Otherwise, stay up to date and check out our latest cloud solution in the NFT space: https://loob.io/
Your loob.io Team!